The arrival and departure timings are scheduled departure and arrival timings. Buses may be delayed, or pick up points changed, due to unavoidable reasons like traffic jams, etc. Passengers are requested to call and reconfirm their pick up point and time of pick up on the service provider contact number mentioned on the ticket on their date of journey.
Passengers are required to furnish the following at time of boarding the bus. Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus:
- A copy of the ticket. (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail)
- Photo identity proof showing the "Date Of Birth" information that was provided while making the reservation on the net.
A ticket is non transferable. If a ticket is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there-under or to refund in connection there with, ReddyExpress or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled, if in good faith it provides carriage or makes a refund to the person presenting the ticket.
ReddyExpress shall not be liable to make good the loss of goods or property of passengers for any of the acts, events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company
The trips are subject to cancellation or postponement due to breakdown of the vehicle or insufficient passengers for the trip
Bus seats nos are indicative and bus operator reserves the right change seat allotment in case of emergency.
Passengers are required to be at the boarding points at least 15 minutes before boarding.
Baggage and Luggage will be booked at owners risk subjected to the acceptance by Reddy Express’s travel partner.
Any refunds / claims due to non functioning or un-availability of these services needs to be settled directly with the service provider.
In the event of cancellation of a bus/service trip, Reddy Express will assist the passenger in providing an alternative similar service subject to availability. In case an alternative is not available, then Reddy Express shall be liable to the passenger only to the extent of refunding the sum paid by the passenger for the price of the ticket.
Passengers hereby consent to receive communications by SMS or calls from ReddyExpress with regard to services provided by them.
Non A/C Pickup van for Vizag Multi Axle Volvo to LB Nagar.
Cancellation Policy (Reddy Express Only)
- 0-3 hr before departure - 100% cancellation Charges (No Refund)
- 3-6 hr before departure -70% cancellation Charges
- 6-8 hr before departure -60 %cancellation Charges
- 12 hr before departure -30 % cancellation Charges
Online user refund amount will be transferred to their respective cards. In case of any error in payment gate way processing the full amount will be refunded to the customer through their card.
Reddyexpress provides water bottles and snacks facility in selected routes*.Reddyexpress is not responsible for quality and quantity of the water and snacks. Anyone have objections,reddyexpress should not responsible*.
Video(movies) and audio service is complementary.may be we are not able to provide the service some time*.(breakdown & unexpected repairs).
Reddyexpress does not check luggage or provide receipts for luggage transported on the bus by the passenger. Passengers are advised that Reddyexpress will accept up to one piece of luggage per passenger. For guidance this should be no more than the size of a standard suitcase and should not weigh more than 20kg. Passengers can also take on board one small piece of luggage that must fit either on your lap or under the seat in front of you. Please be advised that passengers wishing to travel with more luggage than one standard sized suitcase and one small piece of luggage that can fit on your lap or under the seat in front of you may have items refused, depending on the availability of space.
Passengers travelling with Reddy express may be charged from Rs.50/- for 5 KGS some times.
Discount Terms & Conditions:
- All discounts and offers are limited period only.
- Reddy Express reserves the right to withdraw all discounts and offers at any time.
- Discounts and offers applicable for online customers only.
- No discount offer may be coupled with any other discount
- All prices on this site are in INR and are subject to change.
- Reddy Express responsibilities include:
Reddy Express responsibilities doesn't include:
- Issuing a valid ticket (a ticket that will be accepted by the bus operator) for its’ network of bus operators
- Providing refund and support in the event of cancellation
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delays / inconvenience
- The bus operator’s bus not departing / reaching on time
- The bus operator’s employees being rude
- The bus operator’s bus seats etc not being up to the customer’s expectation
- The bus operator cancelling the trip due to unavoidable reasons
- The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
- The bus operator changing a customer’s seat at the last minute to accommodate a lady / child
- The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the bus operator to find out the exact
boarding point if you are not a regular traveller on that particular bus)
- The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take
customers to the bus departure point
- The arrival and departure times mentioned on the ticket are only tentative timings . However the bus will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
- Passengers are required to furnish the following at the time of boarding the bus:
- A copy of the ticket (A print out of the ticket or the print out of the ticket e-mail).
- Identity proof (Driving license,Student ID card, Company ID card, Passport, PAN card or Voter ID card).
- Some of operators does not accept M-Ticket (SMS) Failing to do so, they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- Change of bus: In case the bus operator changes the type of bus due to some reason, Reddy Express will refund the differential amount to the customer upon being intimated by the customers in 24 hours of the journey.
- Cancellation Policy: The tickets booked through Reddy Express are cancel-able. User refund amount will be transferred to their respective cards. In case of any error in payment gate way processing the full amount will be refunded to the customer through their card.
The following is the cancellation fee: Between 24 hours to 3 days before journey the cancellation charge is 10%. Between 3 days to 1 week before journey the cancellation charge is 5%.
- Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one bus operator to another. Please contact any of our executives for complete details or enter your ticket number on the print ticket tab to read the cancellation policy for your ticket.
- In case one needs the refund to be credited back to his/her bank account, please write your cash coupon details to admin@ReddyExpress.com
* The transaction charges will not be refunded in the event of ticket cancellation
- In case a booking confirmation e-mail and sms gets delayed or fails because of technical reasons or as a result of incorrect e-mail ID / phone number provided by the user etc, a ticket will be considered 'booked' as long as the ticket shows up on the confirmation page of www.reddyexpress.com.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that Reddy Express may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’’ mode then the customer may not get /get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- Reddy Express will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from Reddy Express as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and Reddy Express shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold Reddy Express liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by Reddy Express is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, Reddy Express shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and Reddy Express will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold Reddy Express liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity,readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. Reddy Express shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Reddy Express and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages,claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which Reddy Express and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or(iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number,travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket,cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from Reddy Express and/or the SMS service provider.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer acknowledges and agrees that Reddy Express may call the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer, for the purpose of collecting feedback from the customer regarding their travel, the bus facilities and/or services of the bus operator.
- Grievances and claims related to the bus journey should be reported to Reddy Express support team within 10 days of your travel date.